Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
– Personal details
– Contact information including email address
– Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
– Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping;
– We may use the information to improve our products and services;
– We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
One of the purposes for which we may disclose your address and zip code details is to check against the IMRG Security Alert or any other Fraud Prevention Scheme. We may also disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
Our site uses the Pay Pal system for credit card payments over the Internet.
The information you provide regarding your credit card details will only be sent to the Pay Pal system.
Therefore, credit card details are processed exclusively by Pay Pal for the checks required to authorize online payment. The seller (Seller) will therefore not have access to the credit card data but will only handle the buyer’s data (name, surname, address …) necessary for sending the products to his home address.